Meet Coco & Breezy...

 Coco & Breezy are 19yr old twins who design & hand make
their own couture eye wear line "Gemela Amor".
I happened to stumble upon Coco & Breezy while on Facebook. I had never heard of them prior to that but I decided to add them simply because we had a lot of mutual friends.
&&& then a few days after, I spotted a picture of R&B singer Ashanti rocking a pair of shades made by Coco & Breezy.
I checked out their website and became an instant fan of their line. What I like about "Gemela Amor"  is that the designs have a very industrial feel and every single design is unqiue.
Right now there seems to be this crazy amount of people making eyewear but they all seem to fall short of the creativity that Coco & Breezy's line embodies.
 I also am very inspiried by their story. Recently moving to NYC to pursue their design dream full time, the sisters work together to make their eye wear and have managed to do it all by themselves by hustling &&& grinding their line to several people in the fashion industry.
With celebrities like: Ciara, Ashanti, Kelly Osbourne, Amber Rose, and more rocking ‘Gemela Amor by coco&breezy’, they are definitely going to be the ones to look out for in the year to come!

Here is a link to their blog & website:
I recently peeped a vid on GlobalGrind.com with the twins, that tells how they started & gives an introduction to who they are.
check it below..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails